Brussels Office Since1991
We help clients navigate our increasingly complex world by thinking boldly. We explore unknown territory with our clients, whether they be industry leaders, emerging challengers, change agents or pioneers. Together, we break new ground while staying true to our principles of excellence in client service, integrity and high ethical standards.
FleishmanHillard is a wholly owned subsidiary of Omnicom Group Inc.
We are one of 78+ FleishmanHillard offices in 30 countries across the world. Our global public affairs practice connects key political capitals in Europe, Asia and the Americas and offers deep expertise across the public affairs spectrum including: intelligence and policy analysis, government relations, third-party mobilisation, grassroots network development, reputation and crisis management, and digital, social and creative strategy.
- Established track record of more than 30 years’ market leadership in Brussels headed up by Senior Partner and General Manager Mette Grolleman.
- Industry-leading Financial Services practice led by Donald Ricketts, Bertie Huet, Guylaine Vandooren, Anna Davreux and Jim Brunsden.
- Best-in-class Environment and Chemicals practice with deep expertise in REACH, circular economy and chemical policy advocacy led by Robert Anger.
- Fast growing Energy, Climate and Transport practice headed up by Maximo Miccinilli, supporting our clients in navigating this rapidly changing market and policy environment.
- First-class healthcare practice with broad sector and policy understanding, led by Emma Cracknell.
- An integrated public affairs and reputation management offering led by David Turier and Peter Wilson, specialising in cross-channel communications for clients in a broad spectrum of industries including Energy, Chemicals, Agriculture, Transport, Tech and Financial Services. It delivers communications grounded in research and insight to ensure our clients reach the right audience, with the right message, on the right channel.
- FH Studio, an in-house digital, social and content offering led by Keith Drummond, which includes in-house video (and on-site soundproof interview studio), animation, graphic and web design capabilities.
- The FH2050 practice, led by Jane Gimber, combines climate expertise with deep understanding of ESG, to help companies map a path towards achieving climate goals for 2050.
- A board of high calibre Senior Advisers who have worked for the EU Institutions, national governments and major corporations. They spot trends, help develop strategies and connect stakeholders in pursuit of high-impact communication and public affairs outcomes.
- A centre of excellence and innovation for FH’s global public affairs practice, acting as a hub for pan-European and global integrated public affairs campaigns.
- A founding member of EPACA, European Public Affairs Consultancies. Association, and signatory of the EPACA Code of Conduct for Public Affairs professionals.
Number of Public Affairs Consultants110+
AB InBev, ALCOA, Allianz, Barclays, Cefic, Cisco, Chargepoint, Credit Suisse, Eli Lilly, Emirates, the EU Tech Alliance, Fortum, GE, HSBC, Ingka, JP Morgan, LSEG, Michelin, Novartis, Petcore, Pfizer, S&P Global, Stora Enso, Stripe, Unilever and Yara International.
- Our monthly EU Pulse report provides valuable insight into what MEPs are saying about sustainability on Twitter
- Our #EUinTwo video series aims to condense latest EU developments into two minutes, educating the public affairs community on everything from Artificial Intelligence to the latest Medical Devices Regulation to key elements of the Sustainable Corporate Governance Directive
- We have recently launched our own podcast series, Rulebooks and Roadmaps, an EU policy podcast hosted by our very own Jim Brunsden. Each month we focus on a different topic, looking at what’s guiding Brussels’ thinking everywhere from the European summit table to deep within the EU institutional machine.
- Each of our sector teams provides regular policy updates via newsletter. These are available to all – visit our website to subscribe.