Key Sectoral Expertise
Brussels Office Since1991
We help clients navigate our increasingly complex world by thinking boldly. We explore unknown territory with our clients, whether they be industry leaders, emerging challengers, change agents or pioneers. Together, we break new ground while staying true to our principles of excellence in client service, integrity and high ethical standards.
FleishmanHillard is a wholly owned subsidiary of Omnicom Group Inc.
We are one of 80+ FleishmanHillard offices in 30 countries across the world. Our global public affairs practice connects key political capitals in Europe, Asia and the Americas and offers deep expertise across the public affairs spectrum including: intelligence and policy analysis, government relations, third-party mobilisation, grassroots network development, reputation and crisis management, and digital, social and creative strategy.
- Established track record of more than 25 years’ market leadership in Brussels headed up by Senior Partner and Executive Vice President Caroline Wunnerlich.
- Industry-leading Financial Services practice led by Donald Ricketts, Bertie Huet and Mette Grolleman.
- Best in-class Environment practice with deep expertise in REACH, circular economy and chemical policy advocacy led by Robert Anger and Robert Wright.
- A second-to-none Energy, Transport and Trade team led by former UK energy policy negotiator Matt Hinde.
- Integrated public affairs offering with FH’s world class global Healthcare and Technology practices.
- A pioneer of innovative advocacy approaches with our Digital, Social & Creative team led by Brett Kobie, which includes in-house video, animation, graphic and web design capabilities.
- A board of high calibre Senior Advisers who have worked for the EU Institutions, national governments and major corporations. They spot trends, help develop strategies and connect stakeholders in pursuit of high-impact communication and public affairs outcomes.
- A centre of excellence and innovation for FH’s global public affairs practice, acting as a hub for pan-European and global integrated public affairs campaigns.
- A founding member of EPACA, European Public Affairs Consultancies Association, and signatory of the EPACA Code of Conduct for Public Affairs professionals.
Number of Public Affairs Consultants60
AB InBev, AFME, Aviva, Barclays, BlackRock, Cefic, Centrica, Credit Suisse, Dropbox, Eli Lilly, Emirates, ENTSOG, Global Covenant of Mayors, HSBC, JP Morgan, Pfizer, Refinitiv, and S&P Global.
- Our #FHYearOfChange series of events and videos aim to enlighten the EU public affairs community about possible changes following the European elections in 2019.
- FH Global Technology Practice report on “AI: the fads, the fears, the future” cast a spotlight on perspectives on AI regulation.
- Our #Five Days of Brexit event series tackled the regulatory impact of the UK leaving the EU across several key sectors.
- Our annual #Five Days of Digital event series offers EU public affairs practitioners practical insights into innovative digital, social and creative advocacy approaches.
Senior FH political strategists are regular guests on Euronews’ Raw Politics programme, providing insights on hot button EU issues.
- In Communication Director Magazine, Campaigns & Elections Magazine and at Social Media Week London, FH EMEA Digital Public Affairs lead Brett Kobie highlighted the emergence of a new class of “European everyday activists” shaking up policy and politics across Europe.