About Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW)
Key Sectoral Expertise
Brussels Office Since1965
BCW is one of the world’s largest full-service global communications agencies. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digital and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs across all channels for clients in multiple sectors including public affairs, B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare and technology.
BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) is part of WPP, the world’s leader in communications services
BCW has a network of 163 offices in 112 countries with over 4,000 employees worldwide.
Public Affairs, Integrated Communication Campaigns, Content Strategy, Digital, Crisis, Purpose
Number of Public Affairs Consultants50+
See our EU Transparency Register.
- “The BrAInstorm” – Report on Artificial Intelligence
- “What Influences the Influencers?” – annual media influence survey
- Twiplomacy reports on use of social media channels by world leaders
- We issue regular blogs on EU policy @BCWBrussels
Testimonials and why clients like to work with us
According to feedback in our latest annual client survey, they appreciate that we:
- Come up with creative, innovative and persuasive solutions that influence decision-making
- Understand their business
- Have a deep knowledge of EU government and policy processes
- Measure success
- Adapt to changing circumstances