About Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW)
Brussels Office Since1965
BCW is one of the world’s largest full-service global communications agencies. BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programmes grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is ranked number one on PRovoke’s Global Creative Index 2020.
BCW is wholly owned by WPP (NYSE:WPP), the world leader in communications services. WPP is a creative transformation company that brings together brilliant people to build better futures for our clients. WPP’s annual report can be accessed at: http://wppinvestor.com/wpp/investor/financials/reports.
BCW has a network of 163 offices in 112 countries with over 4,000 employees worldwide.
- Public Affairs and Government Relations
- Competition & Regulatory
- Corporate, Crisis and Consumer
- Social, Digital, Data & Creative
- Integrated Communications
Number of Public Affairs Consultants50+
See our EU Transparency Register.
- The Influence Index: eu
- The EU Media Poll: https://bcw-global.com/eu/latest/news/2020-11-25-eu-media-poll-2020
- The European Commission Poster: https://bcw-global.com/eu/latest/news/2020-11-25-eu-media-poll-2020
- Twiplomacy: com
- We issue regular blogs on EU policy: https://bcw-global.com/eu
Testimonials and why clients like to work with us
According to feedback in our latest annual client survey, they appreciate that we:
- Come up with creative, innovative and persuasive solutions that influence decision-making
- Understand their business
- Have a deep knowledge of EU government and policy processes
- Measure success
- Adapt to changing circumstances