Brussels Office Since2018
Our purpose is to help build trust in the science and technology that can create a more sustainable world, tackling many of the global issues of our time.
We are an award-winning public affairs and communications consultancy, purpose-built for a connected, digital age.
We provide our clients with the smart, integrated, inside-out strategies needed to succeed in a fast-moving and demanding world.
Supporting clients around the world from our offices in Oxford, Brussels and Boston, we harness our knowledge, experience and connections in some of the most challenging and complex sectors.
UK, Belgium, US, plus partners elsewhere.
Fourtold’s distinctive culture embraces difference, is results focused, responsive and flexible, and is underpinned by the importance we place on a being a kind, supportive and bonded team. We are guided by creating a client experience that delivers on our FOUR client promise, to be:
- Fresh Thinking – our insight led approach keeps our thinking, ideas and recommendations fresh.
- Open – we are open and transparent, welcoming debate and encouraging constructive challenge.
- Understanding – to deliver exceptional work and become an extension of our clients team we seek to understand people, situations and challenges in the round.
- Results driven – we judge ourselves by the results we deliver, that means always seeking to exceed expectations.
Our integrated approach and commitment to excellent client service mean that we can provide a depth of political and policy understanding, as well as the creativity, senior counsel and – above all – the agility and responsiveness our client’s demand.
Our inspiration, creativity and ideas are drawn from an unusually broad and diverse range of sources, backgrounds and experiences with an international team that is made up of experienced journalists, policy experts, and seasoned consultants. Together, we have created some of the most notable policy communications campaigns seen in Brussels in recent times.
We are experts at closing the gap between public affairs objectives and effective communications, through:
- Issue and policy campaigns
- Public affairs, advocacy and government relations
- Media & social media strategy and execution
- Integrated corporate affairs
- Issues & crisis preparation and management
- Leadership communications
- Employee engagement and organizational design
- D&I communication strategy
Number of Public Affairs Consultants15
Testimonials and why clients like to work with us
“Fourtold goes far beyond a simple client-agency relationship. The team understands the dynamics of our industry and has translated that into actions that enable us to maintain our leadership position in how we engage with our stakeholders.”
Paolo di Lernia, Syngenta Group
“After a pitch, we appointed Fourtold to support our 10-year anniversary campaign. They approached the campaign from a totally different angle, which we would never have considered. Their ability to challenge us from the audience angle was overwhelming and refreshing. The best devil’s advocate there is!
“This made the difference and thanks to them we reached our goals. The quality, enthusiasm and passion of the staff was fantastic!”
Mark Spanbroek, chairman of FIA EPTA