About EU Focus
Brussels Office Since2020
A one stop shop consultancy where advocacy, legal, socio-economic, sustainability & communication expertise reinforce one another. Our model ideally responds to the increasingly complex EU societal & political environment. The ‘Quintuple Helix’ Approach is the unique EU Focus-specific working model in Brussels.
EU Focus operates in the whole EMEA with experienced partners in Brussels, Berlin, Paris, London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Lisbon, Athens, Bucharest, Moscow, Istanbul, Abu Dhabi, and Casablanca.
- Capacity to build quick integrated multi-disciplinary teams
- Unrivalled senior expertise in highly regulated sectors (chemicals, agro-chemicals, fertilisers) where science meets sustainability
- Expertise in setting regulatory precedents
- Ability to understand decision-makers priorities & build compromises
- Strong network within Member States
Number of Public Affairs Consultants26
- EU Focus drives the Secretariat of Safer Phosphates™ & therefore leading in matching productive agriculture, quality & safe food with green fertilisers.
- Collaboration with Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore’ OPERA Research Institute on various Academic projects around food & fertilisers.
- EU Focus is a regular organiser of webinars involving high-level speakers from the EU institutions, governments, industry, academia & society focusing on broad range of topics of current political in Brussels:
- The Green Deal, the Sustainable Chemical Strategy, the Farm-to-Fork: How to maintain a competitive European Chemical Industry?
- Cadmium in Fertilizers: What impacts on food & health in France?
- Chemicals EU Sustainable Policy
- Enjoying Wine, a European Art de vivre
- Is Hydrogen a Sustainable Energy Source for the European Industry?
- EU Focus gives lectures at Die Akademie Fresenius
Testimonials and why clients like to work with us
“EU Focus has experienced professionals with strong relationships that opened the critical channels providing us the opportunity to present the science that supports our products to decision makers in Brussels and Member States. They are the best professional network we are aware of in Brussels.”
Tali Ehrlich, EMEA Regulatory Affairs & Product Leader, Gowan Company
“In constant dialogue. Always looking for solutions!“
Sylvia Plak, Registration and Regulatory Affairs Director, Sumitomo