About EU Focus Group
Brussels Office Since2020
The leading Brussels-based specialist consultancy firm solely focusing on EU environmental, chemicals, agrochemicals advocacy in broad sense: from technical level to top government officials’ level at EU level and in Member States capitals. We offer unique a ‘one stop shop’ consultancy offering where advocacy, legal, science, socio-economic & communication expertise reinforce one another. Our model ideally responds to the increasingly complex EU societal & political environment. Our multi-disciplinary ‘Helix Team’ is the unique EU Focus Group-specific working model in Brussels. We boost our client’s internal team capabilities to live up to complex challenges in the EU policy & regulatory landscape, defending long-term business strategies while respecting societal concerns.
EU Focus Group srl is established in Belgium and is an independent limited liability company wholly owned by its shareholders.
EU Focus Group operates in the whole EMEA with experienced partners in Brussels, Berlin, Paris, London, Rome, Madrid, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Lisbon, Athens, Bucharest, Zagreb, Vilnius, Istanbul, Abu Dhabi, and Casablanca.
- We offer a unique ‘one stop shop’
- Number 1 specialized consultancy in Brussels with proven track record in EU chemical, environmental & agrochemical policies
- Unrivalled senior expertise in highly regulated sectors (chemicals, agro-chemicals, fertilisers) where science meets sustainability
- Capacity to build quick integrated multi-disciplinary teams (‘Helix Team’)
- Expertise in setting regulatory precedents
- Ability to understand decision-makers priorities & build compromises
- Strong network within Member States: at technical and senior political level in Brussels and EU Member States level
Number of Public Affairs Consultants26
Sumitomo, Chemours, Asahi Kasei, Cobalt Institute, Lanxess, Dow, Corning, ADAMA, Gowan, UPL, Copper Task Force, Certis, TotalEnergies
- EU Focus Group drives the Secretariat of Safer Phosphates™ & therefore leading in matching productive agriculture, quality & safe food with green fertilisers.
- Collaboration with Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore’ OPERA Research Institute on various Academic projects around food & fertilisers.
- EU Focus Group is a regular organiser of webinars involving high-level speakers from the EU institutions, governments, industry, academia & society focusing on broad range of topics of current political in Brussels:
- The Green Deal, the Sustainable Chemical Strategy, the Farm-to-Fork: How to maintain a competitive European Chemical Industry?
- Cadmium in Fertilizers: What impacts on food & health in France?
- Chemicals EU Sustainable Policy
- Enjoying Wine, a European Art de vivre
- Is Hydrogen a Sustainable Energy Source for the European Industry?
- EU Focus Group gives lectures at Die Akademie Fresenius
Testimonials and why clients like to work with us
“EU Focus Group has experienced professionals with strong relationships that opened the critical channels providing us the opportunity to present the science that supports our products to decision makers in Brussels and Member States. They are the best professional network we are aware of in Brussels.”
Tali Ehrlich, EMEA Regulatory Affairs & Product Leader, Gowan Company
“In constant dialogue. Always looking for solutions!“
Sylvia Plak, Registration and Regulatory Affairs Director, Sumitomo