I lead the Grayling team in Brussels, providing high-level strategic advice to clients in the healthcare, agri-food, and chemical sectors
I help companies and trade associations understand and successfully manage their political and regulatory issues. This includes the development of strategies, messaging and positions, direct and indirect engagement with decision-makers and influencers.
Over 15 years in Brussels :
- Over 7 years in consultancies working on agri-food, chemicals, healthcare and sustainability.
- 8 years in house with Syngenta, world leader in crop protection and seeds.
My Proudest Achievements
Building from scratch one of the practices of a leading consultancy in Brussels.
- LLM IP Law (KULeuven), MA European Political and Administrative Studies (College of Europe)
- MA International Relations (Université Catholique de Louvain)
- BA (Hons) in European Politics (University of Kent)
English, French, Dutch, Italian
My Interests outside work
Spend quality time with my family, travel around the world, look for stunning landscapes. I also play field hockey and love swimming.
My Favourite Brussels anecdote
When I was in-house, Syngenta was unknown in Brussels. I developed a strong narrative around innovation and sustainability, including proof points and examples from the company’s CSR and product stewardship programme. Then I met with stakeholders. I was so passionate about my work that one day, I was asked which NGO I was representing.