About Kekst CNC
Brussels Office Since2019
Kekst CNC is a global strategic communications firm with deep local roots in the world’s key corporate and financial centers. We harness ideas and expertise from the world’s most creative and experienced professionals to seamlessly support our clients.
Every day we help clients communicate through complex transitions, manage strategic opportunities and crises, and enhance reputations through proactive and responsive navigate.
We are a global firm with deep local roots in the world’s key corporate and financial centers, drawing on ideas from some of our industry’s most creative and experienced professionals to provide a global perspective for today’s interconnected world.
We succeed when our clients succeed. We are proud to become a seamless part of our clients’ teams, supporting them through critical periods of disruption, transformation and growth.
Kekst CNC’s integrated teams of experts support our clients with innovative solutions to complex problems. We combine an unparalleled breadth of experience with informed and databased judgment and a commitment to exceptional execution:
- Regulatory and Public Affairs
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation Support
- Corporate Governance and Stakeholder Activism
- Corporate Reputation and Positioning
- Crisis and Issues Management
- ESG and Sustainability
- Financial Communications
- Private Capital
- Research Analytics and Insights
- Science and Innovation
Number of Public Affairs Consultants8
Our portfolio of clients can be accessed through the EU’s Transparency Register webpage.
- Covid-19 Opinion Tracker, Kekst CNC’s international tracking survey which reveals research and findings demonstrating how citizens perceive Covid-19 related governmental reactions in different markets
- Co-creation of the Munich Security index, together with the Munich Security Conference (MSC). The Index categorises risks as seen by the publics in these countries and looks in detail at these across demographics.
- Kekst CNC has brought together some of the most experienced practitioners from the worlds of communications, business, politics, finance and tech to support the growth of the firm as members of the Global Advisory Board. Members include the former European Commissioners, Günther Oettinger and Anna Diamantopoulou, as well as the Chairman of the MSC and former Ambassador of Germany to the US, Wolfgang Ischinger.