About Rise Corporate Purpose Advisory
Brussels Office Since2019
RISE is a corporate purpose advisory firm that helps leaders and organisations put purpose and sustainability at the core of strategy, operations and engagement.
The firm offers services in three key areas: Purpose (Definition, Development & Embedding), Sustainability (Strategy & Operations) and Stakeholder Engagement (Strategic Communications & Partnerships).
RISE is part of Cronos, a large European technology and venture capital group.
We are a multi-disciplinary team with outstanding experience and passion for working with businesses to enhance their performance and reputation through purpose.
Our team works alongside clients to align with the UN Sustainable Development Goals and EU Green Deal, put in place strategies to accelerate their achievement, and develop creative engagement campaigns.
We provide high-level counsel on how to stay true to your purpose when navigating the regulatory and political landscape and develop public affairs strategies that put sustainability at the core.
RISE has deep expertise in the areas of Climate Change, Diversity & Inclusion and Mental Health & Wellbeing.
Number of Public Affairs ConsultantsOur Brussels office consists of our Managing Partner, 2 Consultants and 2 Senior Advisers.
- Assicurazioni Generali
- Asahi Europe & International
- EU DSO Entity
- Infinite Power
Testimonials and why clients like to work with us
- Strategic communications and EU public affairs support that meets the new expectations from stakeholders
- In depth understanding and advisory on the European Green Deal
- Extensive network and contacts in Brussels
- Unparalleled senior expertise in strategic sustainability and corporate purpose
- Global partnerships and insight