Part of the management team, supervising overall company operations and leading client relations on strategic accounts. Focus on transport, digital, and environmental policies. Leading advocacy campaigns for global companies & associations. Long-standing experience in managing and advising global and European associations on advocacy but also management and governance issues.
8 years of experience in:
- Designing and implementing advocacy strategies for global manufacturing companies and associations;
- Providing policy insight on the single market, automotive legislation (e.g. emissions, road safety, digitalisation);
- Engaging around comitology and standardisation procedures;
- Developing cross-industry coalitions;
- Leading negotiations with policymakers.
My Proudest Achievements
Driving a cutting-edge automotive & digital industry association since its inception in 2016, establishing it as a high-profile and respected voice and growing it from 8 to 110+ members.
Master in European Politics & Public Affairs (2012). Sciences Po, Strasbourg, France.
French, English, Spanish
My Interests outside work
Rugby player, food and wine enthusiast, amateur cook.
My Favourite Brussels anecdote
Brussels is among the very few places offering you a chance to reconnect with people you haven’t been in touch with for years if not decades.