I have the honour to lead a fantastic team of more than 50 professionals, while serving my own portfolio of clients, including ChargePoint, IEEE, Ecolab, Westrock, Albermarle, TE Connectivity and Eaton.
Under my watch, Interel’s EU revenues have grown by 50% since 2012 (now € 6.00 M annual revenue).
I lead the EMEA Interel network of agencies which gives Interel tremendous leverage to provide the appropriate level of resources and flexibility to meet growing clients’ need for tailormade solutions across the region.
Before joining Interel in 2012, I held Director positions at Weber Shandwick, Havas Worldwide, the European Aggregates Association (UEPG) and started my public affairs career at Hitachi, Ltd.
My Proudest Achievements
Winning the 2018 Consultant of the Year award (PA Awards Europe) really filled me with pride, as it is a great recognition by my colleagues and peers of the quality of my work.
I am also very proud of the multiple awards Interel won under my watch:
- 2018 Consultancy of the Year, PA Awards Europe
- 2018 Consultancy campaign of the Year, PA Awards Europe
- 2018 Ethical Campaign, PA Awards Europe
- 2017 Consultancy of the Year, PA Awards Europe
- 2017 Best In house-agency collaboration (with the Coca-Cola Company), PA Awards Europe
- 2016 BENELUX Consultancy of the Year – SABRE,
- 2015 ICCO Independent Consultancy of the Year 2015
- 2015 EU Consultancy Campaign of the Year, Public Affairs Awards
- 2014 Best Consultancy, European Public Affairs Awards.
Emlyon business school
Master, Marketing · (1994 – 1997)
Institut catholique de Paris
Master II, European Affairs · (1997 – 1998)
Executive Education, Strategy beyond markets: Building competitive advantage through GR and PA · (2016 – 2016)
Harvard Business School
Executive Education, Leading Professional Services Firms · (2015 – 2015)
Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
Strategic Leadership Programme · (2018 – 2018)
French, English, German.
My Interests outside work
Singing in a band and running marathons & semi-marathons.
My Favourite Brussels anecdote
Back in December 2002: Antony Fell, Secretary General of the European Aggregates Association (UEPG), asked me before my job interview “how would I recognise you if we were to meet in the lobby of the Leopold hotel”, I responded “I will be wearing a Christmas hat”. I kept it during the whole interview. We laughed a lot and I got the job.