To lead the development of the public affairs and communication arm of the MCI Group under the logos brand. The company has doubled in size in the past 24 months.
25 years of experience in:
- Driving public affairs and communication campaigns
- Managing European and global industry coalitions
- Solving complex regulatory matters
- Facilitating conflict resolution
My Proudest Achievements
To have made of logos one of the best Brussels consultancy to work for (according to rumours ;-).
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution & Meeting Facilitation (1998)
- Summer School, George Mason University (Arizona, USA)
- Master of International Law (1990)
Law School, University of Lille (France)
- Master of Business Administration (1989)
Skema Business School, University of Lille (France)
French, English, Spanish.
My Interests outside work
Touring Europe with a kayak.
My Favourite Brussels anecdote
After a European Council meeting, Juncker once famously said ironically: “Si le ridicule tuait, Bruxelles serait jonché de cadavres…”