About Weber Shandwick
Brussels Office Since1989
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organisations in major markets around the world. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications.
Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
With offices in 71 cities and a network extending to 129 cities on 6 continents, Weber Shandwick is proud to meet the world’s challenges head-on.
- Drawing on a strong global network, our public affairs and communications team partners with the world’s leading organisations to engage audiences on the most critical and transformational issues of our time, operating at the intersection of industry, politics and culture.
- We bring deep sectorial expertise in healthcare, financial services, technology, and energy with an emphasis on sustainability and climate policies. Our integrated communications and public affairs services are designed to helpour clients solve their business critical issues by maintaining their license to operate and creating new markets for their products.
- Experienced in short- and long-term campaigns, we are able to traverse immediate issues of client reputation and navigate long-term policy agendas, shaping opinions and engaging the right audience in the right place, at the right time.
- We bring political diversity to our work, with experts coming from the highest levels of government, political campaigns, corporations, media, law firms, NGOs and regulatory agencies.
- With a growing focus on data and insight-driven strategy, we accelerate change across platforms, driving results where influencers, traditional, digital and social media converge.
Number of Public Affairs Consultants21
ONCE, Ericsson, Galapagos, FEVE, Nespresso, Shell and Card Payment Sweden.
- Financing Europe’s green recovery:https://medium.com/issues-decoded/financing-europes-green-recovery-9c86b85550442 / EU’s von der Leyen unveils blueprint for stability and competitiveness in post-COVID worldhttps://medium.com/issues-decoded/eus-von-der-leyen-unveils-blueprint-for-stability-and-competitiveness-in-post-covid-world-dc6dc183b0a83 / Global perspectives: What’s on the 2021 agenda for corporate sustainability leaders?
4 / 10 principles for greater patient empowerment