Brussels Office Since1991
We help clients navigate our increasingly complex world by thinking boldly. We explore unknown territory with our clients, whether they be industry leaders, emerging challengers, change agents or pioneers. Together, we break new ground while staying true to our principles of excellence in client service, integrity and high ethical standards.
FleishmanHillard is a wholly owned subsidiary of Omnicom Group Inc.
We are one of 80+ FleishmanHillard offices in 30 countries across the world. Our global public affairs practice connects key political capitals in Europe, Asia and the Americas and offers deep expertise across the public affairs spectrum including: intelligence and policy analysis, government relations, third-party mobilisation, grassroots network development, reputation and crisis management, and digital, social and creative strategy.
- Established track record of more than 25 years’ market leadership in Brussels headed up by Senior Partner and General Manager Mette Grolleman.
- Industry-leading Financial Services practice led by Donald Ricketts,Bertie Huet, Guylaine Vandooren and Anna Davreux.
- Best in-class Environment and Chemicals practice with deep expertise in REACH, circular economy and chemical policy advocacy led by Robert Anger and Robert Wright.
- An integrated public affairs and reputation management offering led by David Turier that works seamlessly with blue chip companies across FleishmanHillard’s global network.
- FH Studio, an in-house digital, social and content offering led by former EurActiv Multimedia Director and photo journalist Evan Lamos, which includes in-house video (and on-site soundproof interview studio), animation, graphic and web design capabilities.
- A board of high calibre Senior Advisers who have worked for the EU Institutions, national governments and major corporations. They spot trends, help develop strategies and connect stakeholders in pursuit of high-impact communication mand public affairs outcomes.
- A centre of excellence and innovation for FH’s global public affairs practice, acting as a hub for pan-European and global integrated public affairs campaigns.
- A founding member of EPACA, European Public Affairs Consultancies. Association, and signatory of the EPACA Code of Conduct for Public Affairs professionals.
Number of Public Affairs Consultants60
AB InBev, AFME, Barclays, BlackRock, Cefic, Centrica, Cisco, Credit Suisse, Cruise, Dropbox, Eli Lilly, Emirates, the EU Tech Alliance, Global Covenant of Mayors, HSBC, JP Morgan, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Refinitiv, and S&P Global.
- FH’s European Green Deal Timeline went viral in the Brussels Bubble, becoming a staple in strategy decks across the public affairs community.
- Our #FHYearOfChange series of events and videos aim to enlighten the EU public affairs community about changes following the European elections in 2019.
- FH Global Technology Practice report on “AI: the fads, the fears, the future” cast a spotlight on perspectives on AI regulation.
- Our annual #FHFiveDays event series offers EU public affairs practitioners practical insights into innovative digital, social and creative advocacy approaches.